New Jersey Driver Crashes After Passing Out Due to Mask They Were Wearing
More and more state are requiring that residents wear face masks if they're going to be out in public amid the Coronavirus pandemic. You might want to be aware, however, how long you've wearing one and if your oxygen is getting low.
The Daily Voice is reporting that an unidentified driver from Lincoln Park, New Jersey crashed their vehicle Thursday. Police say they believe the accident happened due to the driver wearing an N95 mask for too long.
The Voice says the driver was taken to a nearby hospital with non life threatening injuries.
Listen to Hopkins in Middays on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie