My Lost Treasure: The Rolling Stones
Here it is, April already. April Fools' Day to be exact. It is my least favorite holiday. I don't like pranks, I don't like having to look over my shoulder, I just don't like the idea of April Fools. However, I have decided to celebrate this dreaded day with a "fool" song. There were a few choices, but the one I ultimately picked is one of my all time favorites.
The Rolling Stones are one of the world's greatest rock bands. They do it all. Rock and roll, blues, a little country rock, and some cool mellow tunes, too. And they've been around forever. It's hard to believe that they're still going so strong, but they are. In fact they're still selling out stadiums, and getting a pretty penny for it. If you've never seen The Rolling Stones live, I suggest you do it. before they decide to retire. It's a show not to be missed.
Enjoy your April Fools' Day. I think I'll just keep my distance from people and enjoy today's lost treasure.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie