Mt. Lodge Pig Roast and Clambake Fundraiser
The dog days of summer are here, and that also means summer fun and food. Pig roasts, clambakes, and lots of lazy summer days. And for those of us too lazy to cook,this Saturday you can enjoy both a pig roast and a clam bake, and it's all for a great cause.
This Saturday, Aug. 10, is the Mt. Lodge Fire Company's Annual Picnic, Pig Roast and Clambake from noon - 6 pm at Hil-Mar Lodge, 1 Hil-Mar Lane in Salisbury Mills. There will be a DJ playing music all day, games, prizes, 50/50 raffles, and of course, plenty of great food including hot dogs, hamburgers, pork and clams. Tickets are only $30 for adults and kids 12 and older. Tickets are only $15 for kids ages 5 - 11. It's a fun day for the whole family, and a great fundraiser for the fire department.
For more information about this Saturday's festivities, visit the event facebook page or call Tom at (845) 313-6174 or Ottie at (845) 238-4228.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie