Mets Player Adopts Puppy Right After Baseball Game
Here's a story that will give you a reason to root for the Mets this year.
Many of us could go an entire lifetime without experiencing love at first sight. That's not the case anymore for Mets second basemen, Jeff McNeil.
According to the New York Post, McNeil met the dog at an adoption event being held at Citi field before the game on Friday. After the game he apparently called his wife to get permission.
They went down to the animal shelter and picked up the Alaskan Malamute mix together. McNeil credits his homers and The Mets thrashing the Pirates all weekend long to the dog being lucky.
Maybe every player on the team should get puppy. His nickname is the 'Flying Squirrel" and dogs do love squirrels.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie