Men Found With Nearly 100 Grams of Heroin on NYS Thruway, Police
Two men were allegedly found to be in possession of nearly 100 grams of heroin and fentanyl.
On December 9, 2019, at approximately 1:00 a.m., State Police stopped a car on I-87 in the town of Cornwall for a vehicle and traffic violation.
While interviewing the driver, probable cause to search the vehicle was established.
The driver, Edwin C. Mazara, 30, and the passenger, Jaden D. Reyes, 19, both of Kingston, NY, were found to be in possession of approximately 91.4 grams of heroin and fentanyl.
The pair were taken into custody, transported, and processed at SP Newburgh where they were both charged with criminal possession of a Controlled Substance third-degree and criminal possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell third-degree; both Class B Felonies.
Both men were released with appearance tickets returnable to the Town of Cornwall Court on December 19, 2019 at 4:00 p.m
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie