Man Pulled Out BB Gun During Road Rage Incident, Police Say
A Dutchess County man was arrested following a road rage incident involving a BB gun.
On June 16, at approximately 8:30 p.m. Troopers responded to State Route 9G for a report of a road rage incident involving a handgun near the roundabout intersection east of the Rip Van Winkle Bridge.
It is alleged Paul Artis, 31 of Tivoli, engaged in a road rage incident with another vehicle, and menaced the occupants with a “BB” gun.
Artis was arrested and charged with menacing in the second degree. He arraigned virtually before the town of Livingston Court and released on his own recognizance.
Artis is scheduled to return to court in September.
Enter your number to get our free mobile app
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM on 101.5 WPDH. Stream us live through the website, Alexa-enabled device, Google Home or the WPDH mobile app.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Restaurants
New Rules For NY Bars, Restaurants Tops This Week's Hudson Valley News
No hindsight music unit displayed.