Man Crosses Black Bear Family Outside HV Home
Black bear sightings are becoming more and more common in the Hudson Valley.
I've never seen a bear up close but I sure what would like to but I'm not sure what I would do if I came across one bear let alone 2 or 3. I especially wouldn't want to cross paths with a mother and a couple of cubs. If I do I hope it's as pleasant as one man's encounter here in the Hudson Valley.
Bear hunting season is close by and I guess there is strength in numbers, right? Did you know that a group of bears together is called a sloth?
These bears were found outside of a Hudson Valley home in Woodstock.
This is one of many black bear sightings in the area.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie