Magnificent Art Courtesy of Mother Nature
I have some pretty talented friends who create some of the most beautiful things. I know friends who paint, friends who sew, and some make lovely pieces of furniture. But let’s face it, the most beautiful art of all comes from Mother Nature. I’ve put together a list of some of the most beautiful sights nature has to offer, and you don’t even have to wander too far to find them.
7 Pieces of Nature's Art
And then there are fireflies, trees, mountains, oceans, and the list goes on and on. Thanks, Mother Nature. I get to see all this beauty and I don’t have to spend a penny. What are your favorite sights in nature?
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- 7 Secret Tips to Winning a Radio Call-In Contest
- The 11 Biggest Celebrities Born in the Hudson Valley
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Restaurants
Woods Walk Trail