Lower HV Restaurant Has Mozz & Mac ‘n’ Cheese Doughnuts
I didn't know cheese inside doughnuts were a thing but now that I do I am in and I do mean all in.
I'm a doughnut lover and it's safe to say that I have been most of my adult life. Plain doughnuts are okay and all but some fried pastries with filling is even better. Some prefer jelly, Bavarian cream or even frosting inside their doughnuts. Others prefer mozzarella cheese and that sounds amazing.
I recently discovered on social media that the Exit 4 Food Hall in Mount Kisco offers both mozzarella mac 'n' cheese doughnuts on their menu. Pictures on their Instagram page have followers drooling. They promote them online as "not your average fried mozzarella stick."
Cheese inside doughnuts? I didn't know this was a thing but I'm sure glad I found out sooner rather than later.
Has anyone had one yet? I'm not sure if they qualify as a breakfast food but I'd be willing to fit them in my diet somehow.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie