Looking For German Food in the Hudson Valley?
We're lucky enough to live in a part of New York that has, what feels like, an endless amount of options when it comes to food choices.
I'd say it's a safe bet that the Hudson Valley has some of the best food in all of New York.
If you're craving German food this time of year, then you're in luck. Because according to NewYorkUpstate.com we have 9 out of the 25 Best German restaurants in upstate New York.
Heading further down the list at #16 is Gunk Haus in Highland.
And the highest-ranked German food restaurant in the Hudson Valley is Mountain Brauhaus in Gardiner which came in at #3.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie