Kingston Earth Fair May 9
Everything seems to be in limbo these last few days and weeks. The world is dealing with something different than anything we've had to deal with in many years. But you can be sure that this will pass and we'll get through it. And when we do, we're going to be itching to get out and do something. Why not make it something constructive?
Kingston's 8th Annual Sustainability Fair will be held on Saturday, May 9 from 11AM - 4PM at the Forsyth Nature Center on Lucas Avenue in Kingston. This event is free and will include green exhibitors, live music, demonstrations, food, an exchange store and more. If you are interested in more information or being a vendor for the fair, visit the website.
It will be so nice to be able to get out again and spend time with others in our community. And right now, it's nice to have something to look forward to. Stay well.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie