Keegan Ales Beer Mile Is Coming
So, what exactly is a Beer Mile? It's four beers, four laps, and it's all for charity. Still confused? Find out more here. Or you can be part of one and see for yourself at Keegan Ales in Kingston.
Sunday, July 21, at 11 am Keegan Ales on Saint James Street in Kingston will be doing a beer mile at the brewery to raise money in support of their friend Jourdan Pignatelli who is running this year's NYC marathon to raise money for The American Cancer Society. The beer mile equals a beer every 1/4 mile. You can handle that, right? And it gets even better. Keegan Ales will be producing a limited edition brew just for the event. Every participant gets a 6 pack. Four for the race plus two for souvenirs.
Minimum of $25 per person donation requested. For more information about the Keegan Ales Beer Mile, check out the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie