Johnson & Johnson Heirs Selling Hudson Valley Estate
Lightning Tree Farm, an estate owned by heirs to the creator of Johnson&Johnson, is for sale.
We all know Johnson&Johnson. They make baby, beauty, and health products like Tylenol, Zyrtec, Band-Aid, Aveeno, Neutrogena, and plenty more. Well, it just so happens the heirs to Johnson&Johnson have a 600-acre estate in the Hudson Valley. That estate is now for sale. According to Architectural Digest, the estate has been split into three different portions for sale, with the fourth portion already being sold. The main portion is listed for over $12 million.
Architectural Digest says that the main portion, in Millbrook, is complete with an 18,000-square-foot mansion, pool house, limestone pool, two garages, a guest house, caretaker apartment, stables, riding ring, and a private helicopter pad.
See pictures of the estate here:
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie