“Jamiestock 2″ Sept. 28 in Newburgh
Mark Saturday Sept. 28 on your calendar, and plan to head to the Golden Rail Ale House in Newburgh for the 2nd Annual Jamiestock Memorial Event to raise money for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.
Jamiestock is in honor of Jamie Birkenstock, a Newburgh resident who was diagnosed with juvenile diabetes at the age of 2. Sadly, Jamie passed away in July of 2018 at only 43 years old. Jamie was a son, a father, a brother, an uncle, and a good friend to many. Help honor Jamie and raise money for this disease that affects too many children and young adults. The day will include a barbecue, a dart tournament, live music, and lots of fun. The dart tournament is $50 for a team of two. The all you can eat barbecue is only $15 per person, and all proceeds go to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.
Jamiestock will begin at 10 am with a complimentary breakfast on Sept. 28 at the Golden Rail Ale House, 29 Old North Plank Road in Newburgh. For a schedule of events and more information about the dart tournament, call The Rail at (845) 565-BEER.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie