Hudson Valley’s Jeffrey Dean Morgan Sends Unique Holiday Greeting
Hudson Valley resident Jeffrey Dean Morgan will continue his popular role as Negan when The Walking Dead returns to the airwaves this February. He recently tweeted out a holiday greeting showing off a new trunk pattern in his Ford Mustang that represents his infamous baseball bat 'Lucille' from the show.
According to ComicBook.com, the bat is actually more like the version that can be seen in the comic book version of the story as opposed to the one seen on episodes on AMC. Negan was first introduced at the end of season six and has played a pivotal role in the show ever since.
Actors Jeffrey Dean Morgan and wife Hilarie Burton moved to Dutchess County a few years ago and have been active in the community ever since. In particular, they've done a lot to support the Astor Home For Children & Families on several occasions. In fact, they were there on Christmas eve handing out gifts to the kids.
Are you excited for The Walking Dead's return to TV in February?
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie