Hudson Valley Starbucks To Offer Free Coffee To First Responders
Hudson Valley Starbucks locations are giving back to first responders by offering up free coffee. As they deal with COVID-19, police officers, firefighters, doctors, nurses, EMT's and other medical staff can stop by for their choice of hot or iced coffee.
Since indoor seating in New York is limited for the time being, those who wish to participate will have to go through the drive-through window for now. MSN reports the offer will run through May 3rd.
They've also announced a $500,000 donation that will benefit first responders with additional personal protective equipment (PPE) to go along with 50,000 care packages for healthcare workers.
From Poughkeepsie to Middletown to Kingston, there are dozens of Starbucks locations in the Hudson Valley. There are more than 15,000 locations across America.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie