Hudson Valley Restaurant Named Most Scenic In America
The Hudson Valley once again has an award-winning restaurant.
The Hudson Valley: mountains and a beautiful river, what's not to love? Exactly, nothing! Well, there's definitely the raw sewage in the Hudson River issue that isn't appealing, but the views are beautiful in the region. One local restaurant took advantage of the scenic region and won an award because of it.
According to Patch, a lower Hudson Valley restaurant was the only one in the region named the 'Most Scenic In America' by Open Table in 2018. X2O Xaviars on the Hudson in Yonkers is the restaurant that made the cut. This restaurant is literally on the Hudson. It's a glass-enclosed restaurant on a pier in Yonkers.
The views also come with a price and definitely costs more than a chain restaurant. The cheapest dinner entree is $32.00 and the most expensive coming in at $90.00 for two. But I won't lie, the food sounds delicious and the views make the restaurant worth the price tag.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie