Hudson Valley Rail Trail Winterfest Feb. 8
Let's face it. Winter can suck. It's cold and icy and snowy. But not everything that has to do with winter is bad. Why not embrace the season? Saturday, Feb. 8, you can go to the 22nd Annual Winterfest from 11 am - 2 pm at the Hudson Valley Rail Trail Depot on 101 New Paltz Road in Highland.
This is going to be a fun day, and maybe you will even learn to like winter. Or at least not hate it. It's only $2 to get in, and kids 6 and under get in for free. There will be a chili contest to warm you up. It's only 50 cents for a taste, or you can taste them all for only $8. That's a great deal. There will also be marshmallows, chestnuts, hayrides, free tractor rides and karoake. It sounds like Winterfest 2020 is going to be a good time for the whole family.
For more information about the 2020 Winterfest at the Hudson Valley Rail Trail on Feb. 8, check out the event facebook page.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie