Hudson Valley Hospital Named One of Best in U.S.
A hospital in Orange County has been named one of the best in America.
The Hudson Valley is certainly not lacking in hospitals, but recently, one of our local hospitals was named amongst the top 250 in the U.S. Orange Regional Medical Center (ORMC) was named as one of Healthgrades 2020 America's 250 Best Hospitals for the second year in a row, according to their website.
ORMC was ranked in the top 5% of roughly 4,500 hospitals. According to their website, the hospitals were assessed for clinical performance as measured by Healthgrades. ORMC is the only hospital in Orange County to be recognized for two consecutive years.
According to ORMC's website, hospitals that received the recognition as being one of Healthgrades America's Best 250 Hospitals had patients that had a 26.6% lower risk of dying, compared to hospitals that did not get the award.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie