Adams Paying Shoppers Who Bring Reusable Bags
A lot of Hudson Valley residents are still adjusting to the plastic bag ban in Dutchess County. Adams Fairacre Farm is offering a nice incentive to make sure you don't forget your reusable bags.
Ever since plastic bags have been banned from retailers how many times have you walked into the store, grabbed your items and made it to the check out counter only to realize you forgot to bring your own bags. What are your options? At many stores, you either need to buy a new bag or juggle all the items out to your car out of spite. The bag ban has its environmental benefits but it can be a bit irritating while we all adjust.
Thankfully, Adams wants local customers to avoid that massive headache. Adams is rewarding their customers who bring in reusable bags by offering five cents for every bag you bring in to use for your purchased items.
We're all adjusting to the plastic bag ban and it's great that a local company is making it a little less aggravating.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie