Holiday Craft Fair this Weekend in New Paltz
Looking for great gifts and delicious baked goods? Who wouldn't want that, especially at the holidays? You'll find both this weekend in New Paltz. It's time for the 35th Annual St. Joseph Church Holiday Craft Fair this Saturday, Nov. 23 from 10AM - 7PM and Sunday, Nov. 24 from 8:30AM - 1PM.
There are over 25 vendors, the Columbiette's Bake Sale, raffles, homemade soup and food. You will be able to get one-of-a-kind gifts for everyone on your holiday shopping list, and maybe a little something for yourself, too. If you're like me, you like the idea of shopping locally and giving a Hudson Valley made gift. This is your chance to do just that.
So, if you happen to be in the New Paltz or Ulster County area this weekend, why not stop by the 35th Annual St. Joseph Church Holiday Craft Fair? Everybody on your shopping list will thank you. For more information, visit the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie