Holiday Book Fair this Weekend in Newburgh
You know what makes a great holiday gift? Books. I know it's the 21st century and everybody has their tablets and phones or whatever it is they read from nowadays. But there is nothing quite like a book. Leafing through the pages, holding it in your hands, even the smell of a book. Think you'd like to buy someone a book this holiday season?
The Friends of the Newburgh Free Library will hold their annual Holiday Book Fair at the Main Library on Grand Street this Saturday, Nov. 16 from 10AM to 4PM and Sunday, Nov. 17 from 1PM to 4PM. The Holiday Book Fair is open to the public, and admission is free. Choose from many gift quality books including both art and coffee table books. A large assortment of high quality children’s books and fiction and nonfiction for adults will be sold as well. Proceeds from the sale are used to support the Newburgh Free Library.
For more information about the Holiday Book fair this weekend in Newburgh, visit the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie