Hike With Llamas in the Adirondacks
Spring has sprung here in the Hudson Valley and we're looking at some beautiful weather this weekend.
Why not hit the road and get out of town for a one of a kind hike in the Adirondacks?
I know, I know. We have plenty of trails and mountains to hike in the HV. But do any of them have llamas that can come with you?
Thanks to OnlyinYourState.Com we stumbled upon Dakota Ridge Farm in Ballston Spa. A quick ride from the Hudson Valley can have you hiking with a new llama friend, how cool is that?
During the warmer spring/summer months (April, May and June) as well as in the fall (September, October and early November) Dakota Ridge Farm offers Treks with a Llama. Guest will enjoy a guided tour with their own llama. Tours are private so you will not be with a big group.
The slow, easy hikes will take about an hour and will run you $25 for adults, $15 for children 15 and younger. Group rates are available.
Hikes must be scheduled in advanced at the Dakota Ridge Farm Website or by emailing email@example.com .
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie