Here’s Why The Hudson Valley Will Never Get An In-N-Out Burger
In-N-Out Burger is famous for their delicious food and would be a good fit for the Hudson Valley, but unfortunately, the company won't be expanding to the area anytime soon. And we must say, we respect the reasons why.
First of all, according to Business Insider, the company has a strict policy of never using frozen beef. There are also no freezers or microwaves on site, so everything they cook is fresh. This means no In-N-Out Burger can be further than 300 miles away from one of the companies distribution facilities. The chain is headquartered in Irvine, California and has now spread into Texas, Oregon Arizona, Nevada, and Utah. So unless they build one of those facilities close, there's no chance.
Another reason why you'll never see an In-N-Out Burger in the Hudson Valley, they do not offer franchise opportunities. Each of the establishments is owned by the Snyder family who has no intention of ever going public.
So with hope fading for an In-N-Out Burger, what franchise (other than White Castle) would you like to see expand into the area?
Did You Know?
In-N-Out has a secret menu for customers, if you ever make it to one of their restaurants, try a Flying Dutchman or go Animal style.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie