HBO Series Set To Film In Poughkeepsie Neighborhood
HBO continues to engrain themselves in the Hudson Valley with word that parts of the show 'I Know This Much Is True' will be filmed in Poughkeepsie. Spectrum reports a production crew is turning the home on the corner of Delafield and Hoffman Street and the surrounding area into an area suitable for filming.
Earlier reports indicate filming could begin on or around April 1st. This will probably lead to temporary inconveniences for some local residents but producers have been very forthcoming regarding information on locations and times. The actors and crew coming to the area will hopefully be dining in local restaurants and staying at local hotels contributing to the local economy so there's some give and take.
It was recently announced that a local family-owned restaurant in Fishkill would be used for filming. We also learned that there would be road closures this summer in the Town of Ulster which will allow producers time to film needed highway scenes.
What are your thoughts on the upcoming HBO project in the area?
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie