Golden Corral to Reopen in Hudson Valley, Hiring
It appears the Golden Corral is going to reopen in the Hudson Valley and is hiring for a number of positions.
In March 2017, less than two months after opening, the Golden Corral in Poughkeepsie suddenly closed.
There have been rumors that the restaurant was going to reopen at their Poughkeepsie location on Route 9 and now it appears those rumors are true.
On LinkedIn, the Golden Corral in Poughkeepsie has posted a number of job openings for what the restaurant calls "Co-Worker" positions.
Positions include bakers, buffet attendants, bussers, catering, guest experience attendant, grill, fry, hot cooks, line, local store marketing coordinator, host/cashier, prep person, meat cutter, utility person and servers.
Once you learn one position and get certified, you can train for other positions, according to the job posting.
On LinkedIn, the company claims their jobs come with great pay, flexible schedules and training aimed at advancement.
It's unclear when the Golden Corral will reopen in Poughkeepsie.
- Hudson Valley 9/11 Responder Dies From 9/11 Related Illness
- Golden Corral to Reopen in Hudson Valley, Hiring
- 2 Hudson Valley Police Officers Suddenly Die
- Hudson Valley Native Murdered at Chili's
- Hudson Valley Heroin Dealer Sentenced to Life in Prison
- Hudson Valley Child Finds Bags of Drugs in Online Snack Order
- Woman Wins $1 Million at Hudson Valley Casino
- Mold Found at 3 Hudson Valley Schools