Poughkeepsie Golden Corral Set To Open In November
The Poughkeepsie Golden Corral is now hiring and the opening date is right around the corner. The search is on to add staff so the buffet style restaurant can be open by mid-November. According to a Facebook post on their page, the chain seeks to hire around 150 people between now and opening. That includes servers, bakers, cooks, prep and more.
Golden Corral first opened in North Carolina in 1973 and features buffet-style dining. They have over 200 locations located in 41 states.
The location originally opened in early 2017 but was closed in less than three months due to a variety of issues. They will be opening under a new operator and the job posting on Indeed is from a company called Jagdamba Corporation. According to Bloomberg, they own and operate Golden Corral and Super 8 locations in Albany and Saratoga Springs region.
Will you be giving the Poughkeepsie Golden Corral another shot?
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie