Gem, Mineral, Fossil and Jewelry Show Still On
Keep your fingers crossed. The Orange County Gem, Mineral, Fossil and Jewelry Show July 25 and 26 at Museum Village in Monroe is still on, at least for now. That's why we're keeping our fingers crossed. And our masks on.
It's going to be a great show with lots to do throughout the day. Immerse yourself in all things rock, mineral and fossil related. The show will feature artisans, craftsmen, collectors, dealers and exhibitors, kids games and pet rock projects. There will also be glass blowing demonstrations, a blacksmith and food and drink available for purchase. All on the grounds of beautiful Museum Village in Monroe.
The event is held totally outside, so social distancing will be possible. For a schedule of events and more information about the 2020 Orange County Gem, Mineral, Fossil and Jewelry Show at Museum Village, check out the event facebook page or the Orange County mineral Society of New York's facebook page.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2020
- 7 Secret Tips to Winning a Radio Call-In Contest
- The 11 Biggest Celebrities Born in the Hudson Valley
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Restaurants
Mastadon Discovered in the Hudson Valley Makes Its Way Back to America