Gas Prices Drop in the Hudson Valley
As we come off a big travel weekend, gas prices in the Hudson Valley region have dropped.
The Daily Freeman reports that gasoline prices have dropped across New York State and the Hudson Valley. Despite the local drop, the national average went up by a fraction of a cent. The statewide gas average dropped by 3.3 cents compared to a week prior. This brought the average down to $2.62 per gallon.
According to the Daily Freeman, the average gas price in Ulster County had dropped to $2.50 per gallon. This is four cents lower from the week before. Prices in Dutchess County had also dropped, going from $2.68 to $2.66, a difference of two cents. Greene County had a drop of two cents as well, bringing the average down to $2.67 per gallon.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie