FDNY Lieutenant from Hudson Valley Passes Away
A 27 year veteran of the FDNY and Hudson Valley resident has passed away.
On Tuesday, August 14th, 2019, the New York City Fire Department announced on their Facebook page that Lieutenant Brian J. Sullivan, of Monroe, suffered a fatal heart attack at his Sullivan County home on Friday night, August 9th.
It's being reported that Lieutenant Sullivan had responded to a kitchen fire in an apartment complex in the Bronx earlier that day.
FDNY Fire Commissioner Daniel A. Nigro said in a statement "Brian Sullivan was a dedicated Firefighter who put himself in harm’s way for 27 years to protect the lives of others. Our hearts and prayers go out to his wife Irene, and two daughters Nicole and Samantha."
Sullivan was a member of Squad Company 41 in the Bronx.
According to the FDNY Facebook page the funeral arrangements are as follows: The wake will be held Wednesday, August 14th (6pm - 8pm) and Thursday, August 15th (1 pm - 3 pm & 6pm - 8pm) at Smith Seaman & Quackenbush Inc in Monroe.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie