Fall-Like Temperatures On The Way This Week in the Hudson Valley
If you're tired of summer and ready for cooler temps then you're going to love this week's forecast. Ready for a hint of fall-like weather?
Temperatures will stay in the mid 70s Monday and Tuesday, under partly cloudy skies. Both nights will be cool with lows in the 50s. Perfect sleeping weather.
But, of course, it's still summer, and that means we'll see a chance for storms at some point. Wednesday will stay in the 70s, but higher humidity and a chance for thunderstorms are expected to return. Wednesday night will see rain leaving the area with lows in the upper 50s.
Thursday will be comfortable with lower humidity and sunny skies. Highs will be around 80. Lows will stay in the mid 50s. Friday will see the beginning of a warming trend with highs in the lower 80s.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
<!--END VIDEO CODE -