Driver In Lower Hudson Valley Plows Into Trump Plaza
It was a scary scene in New Rochelle Tuesday night, though luckily no one suffered any serious injuries.
Police say that a 63 year-old driver crashed his vehicle into the Trump Plaza residential tower on Tuesday night around 8:47 p.m. LoHud says that the man was driving northbound and was going to make a left, but instead drove through the stoplight and into the lobby of the building.
Residents described the startling loud noise, as the car went through the lobby and hit a concierge. One woman said she was coming out of the elevator, but instead closed the door and headed back upstairs because she was scared.
LoHud says that a 41 year-old man suffered minor injuries but appears to be okay.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
<!--END VIDEO CODE