Downed Trees All Over Hudson Valley Causing Traffic Issues
Your commute to work or school could be little slower today because of several fallen trees reported all over the Hudson Valley.
The mix of rain and high winds late last night caused some issues on Hudson Valley roadways.
According to our traffic department, the following issues have been reported.
- Downed tree on NY 9G northbound area of NY 199 (Rhinebeck) alternate lanes of 2 lanes blocked.
- Downed tree and Downed wires on NY 216 both directions between END ROUTE; NY 55 (Beekman) and Main St.; CR 7 (Beekman) all lanes blocked.
- Downed tree on US 9 both directions area of Circle Drive (Hyde Park) all lanes of 2 lanes blocked.
- Rt. 308 at Rt. 9 in Rhinebeck -alternating traffic because of downed wires
To stay up to date on Hudson Valley traffic, download the WRRV mobile app.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie