Don’t Miss Tonight’s Black Moon in the Hudson Valley Sky
Another month, another new type of moon we're learning about. Or at least I'm learning about. Have you heard of a Black Moon? This is a first for me.
We have our Super Blood Moons, Pink Moon, Thunder Moon and Super Worm Moon. Seriously. All of these moons have made appearances in the Hudson Valley sky in 2019.
Well according to the Farmers Almanac tonight we're going to see yet another moon. This time it's the Black Moon.
Black Moons are pretty rare as they only occure every 2 to 3 years. Tonights Black Moon will grace the Hudson Valley night sky at 11:12pm EST.
What exactly will you see? Well, nothing. According to the Farmers Almanac, all that will happen is "the usual new Moon absence of any Moon in the sky, plus the stronger so-called “spring” tides we get for a few days around every full Moon and new Moon."
So, no creepy happenings in the sky. It's more of a formality. With that being said, enjoy tonights, Black Moon.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie