Doctor Suggests Farting Could Spread COVID-19
Officials are still seeking to dial in on other causes of coronavirus. The New York Post reports an Australian doctor on Friday suggested the virus could be spread in particles in feces. Which could then become 'adrift' when a person passes wind.
Dr. Norman Swan suggests people should limit 'bare-bottom farting' in an admittedly joking tone. He went on to say we wear masks in the form of undergarments and clothes and we should limit flatulence around other people as much as possible.
According to the CDC, it is known that the virus is passed person to person mainly through respiratory droplets that go flying when you cough or sneeze. That's why it is so important to cough into your arm if you have to. It's known that the virus can live on surfaces for up to a few days so be careful. Wash your hands. And we'll get through this together. Just try not to 'bbf' on anyone for the time being to be safe.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- 7 Secret Tips to Winning a Radio Call-In Contest
- The 11 Biggest Celebrities Born in the Hudson Valley
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie