Dedicated Medical Professionals Needed in Hudson Valley
VA Hudson Valley Healthcare System (Montrose and Castle Point VA Medical Centers) is seeking dedicated medical professionals as the need to increase staff due to COVID-19.
Their office of nursing services is working very hard to increase staffing across the state to meet the needs of patients who need VA services in response to COVID-19. Applicants will need to provide a resume and their current license or certificate.
They are seeking to hire the following healthcare professionals:
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Nursing Assistants
- Medical Support Assistants
- Registered Respiratory Therapists
Those hired will assist critical call center and/or provide support to VA Medical Centers throughout VISN 2 during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Interested candidates should follow the following links for more information:
- Coronavirus in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie