Dangerous Unrestrained Mastiff Attacks Dog at HITS
A woman was charged with having a dangerous dog following an incident at HITS in Ulster County.
On May 24, an attendee at a HITS show was holding a Ten-week-old French Bulldog when, Reed approached on a golf cart with her Mastiff on board.
Reed stopped and asked the complainant if she could introduce the Mastiff, to the bulldog. Reed had a full grown Mastiff on the golf cart unrestrained.
The Mastiff jumped off the golf cart and charged the complainant, grabbing the French Bulldog and causing injury to the complainant.
Reed was charged on June 14, 2019 with having a dangerous dog, and released on an appearance ticket returnable to Town court to answer her charge.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie