Comedian Jim Breuer Set For Free Orange County Show
The hilarious comedian Jim Breuer is putting on a show in the Hudson Valley this summer for free!
Named one of Comedy Centrals' '100 Greatest Standups Of All Time', Breuer got his first shot at national exposure on Saturday Night Live. From there he went on to star in classic comedies like Half Baked and Beer League. He is an avid New York Mets fan and his social media posts on the teams' ups and downs have gone viral a number of times.
Breuer is part of the lineup for the Orange County Fair and will be taking the stage on Sunday, July 28th just after 8 PM. This year's OC fair runs from July 18th through the 28th so Breuer will perform closing night.
DID YOU KNOW: In 2016 Breuer released an album of original hard rock music with his band Jim Breuer and the Loud & Rowdy.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie