Columbia County Man Arrested For Rape, Police Say
A Columbia County man was arrested by state police from the Rhinebeck barracks for rape.
On June 26, state police arrested Jeremy J. Cramer, age 20, of Stockport, NY, for Rape in the third degree, a class E felony.
Jeremy Cramer is alleged to have had sexual intercourse with a victim without consent.
Cramer was arraigned before the town of Rhinebeck Court and released upon his own recognizance by the Honorable Judge Kane.
This investigation remains ongoing. Anyone that believes they may have additional information or could be a victim is asked to please contact the Bureau of Criminal Investigation in Rhinebeck at (845) 677-7300
Enter your number to get our free mobile app
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM on 101.5 WPDH. Stream us live through the website, Alexa-enabled device, Google Home or the WPDH mobile app.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2020
- 7 Secret Tips to Winning a Radio Call-In Contest
- The 11 Biggest Celebrities Born in the Hudson Valley
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Restaurants
Hudson Valley Restaurants That Want to Reopen Tops This Week's Local News
No hindsight music unit displayed.