Cold, Rainy Start This Week For The Hudson Valley
Sunday's dreary weather is unfortunately just a sign of things to come for the area, as below average temperatures and more rain are on the way. Hudson Valley Weather even reports that snow fell across some of the higher elevations in the Catskills Sunday afternoon.
Yeah, it wasn't the nicest Mother's Day.
Monday and Tuesday will bring more rainfall, with highs around 50 and lows in the lower 40s.
Wednesday may be the nicest day so far this week, as we'll see partly sunny skies with highs in the mid 60s. Thursday and Friday will see a return for a chance for showers with highs in the mid to upper 60s.
Bring your umbrellas, and have a great week.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie