Cocktail Concert for The Children’s Home Rescheduled
Many important Hudson Valley fundraisers have had to be cancelled or postponed due to coronavirus, and the 8th Annual Open Your Heart Cocktail Concert for The Children's Home of Poughkeepsie is among them. Luckily, they've been able to reschedule it for Oct. 15. So save the date.
The evening, which was originally scheduled for April 3, will begin with a cocktail party featuring hors d’ouevres and an open bar and continues with a musical performance, seated dessert and champagne. This year The Children's Home is delighted to welcome to the stage a performance by two Broadway Stars, who will present brilliantly revived arrangements of some of Broadway’s favorite music. It's going to a great evening to benefit a great organization. But now it's going to happen later in the year.
The Children's Home of Poughkeepsie is a great organization with a rich history in Dutchess County, and this is a big fundraiser for them. Please save Oct. 15 and consider attending this important event. For more information, visit the event facebook page.
- Coronavirus in New York
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie