Chewy Chips Ahoy Cookies Recalled After “An Unexpected Solidified Ingredient” Found Inside
You might want to put down those cookies.
NBC is reporting that packages of Chewy Chips Ahoy packages have been recalled. The company says in a recall notice, that some of the 13-ounce packages of cookies have been voluntarily recalled by Mondelēz Global LLC because parts of "an unexpected solidified ingredient" may be found inside.
Mondelez warns of potential health effects though doesn't elaborate on what the mysterious unexpected solidified ingredient may be.
Packages can identified by the UPC number 0 44000 03223 4 and the "use by" dates of 07 SEP2019, 08 SEP2019, 14 SEP2019 and 15 SEP2019. No other Chips Ahoy products are affected by the recall.
What could the ingredient be?
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie