Chance For Thunderstorms Returns to the Hudson Valley This Week
It's still summer time, and that means that on any given afternoon, thunderstorms can pop up just about anywhere across the area, And that means giving a completely accurate forecast for everyone here in the Hudson Valley a bit difficult. Looks like more of the same this week.
Monday should start off nice however, with highs in the lower 80s, and lows in the 60s.
Tuesday and Wednesday though, humidity and storms return. Highs will be in the mid 80s, with a chance for scattered afternoon thunderstorms across the Hudson Valley. Some of the storms could bring torrential downpours in some parts, and damaging winds. Thursday will see highs climb into the mid to upper 80s, with another chance for storms. Lows will be in the mid to upper 60s.
The remainder of the week should be a little better. Friday will see a slight cool off, with highs in the lower 80s, and partly cloudy skies.
Have a great week!
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie