Celebrate Dogs at The Barking Goose in Newburgh
If there is one thing I am sure of, it's that people love their dogs. I know some dogs that live better lives than some humans. And dogs give back to their owners. They are loving and loyal and adorable. What's not to love? Here's a chance for you to explore the dogs of New York City while supporting a local bookstore and local dogs.
Join author Ken Foster Wednesday, July 10, from 6:30 - 8 pm at The Barking Goose Bookstore on North Plank Road in Newburgh for a discussion of his book City of Dogs and the current and future plans for The Newburgh Palatine Dog Society. Bring a printed photo of your dog for a chance to win a gift basket and have your pooch on display at The Barking Goose.
A portion of the evening's proceeds will be donated to The Newburgh Palatine Dog Society, an organization that promotes responsible dog ownership and spay and neuter programs. For more information, visit the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie