Become a Volunteer for the Hudson Valley SPCA
Do you love animals? Do you live in the Orange County area? And do you have a little free time? If the answer is yes, yes and yes, read on for an opportunity that could change your life.
The Hudson Valley SPCA is looking to expand and manage their volunteer program to include training and scheduling to more efficiently utilize their volunteers' time and energy. If you are interested in attending training, it will be held the third Saturday of the month, from 11AM - 12PM at 940 Little Britain Road in New Windsor. You'll get a basic rundown and tour of the shelter, the tasks that they need completed, as well as the dates and times to show up for those tasks.
If you have a special skill that you believe they could benefit from, your services may be needed. The SPCA is always in need of handymen, landscaping, administrative work, and many others.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie