AT&T is Giving Doctors, Nurses 3 Months of Free Unlimited Wireless Service
The latest company to announce an act of good for healthcare workers is AT&T.
People are realizing now more than ever just how important healthcare workers are. AT&T is the latest to have that revelation. Variety reports that AT&T will be stepping up to help healthcare workers by giving them three free months of unlimited wireless service. The free service will be available on their FirstNet network, a plan for first responders and medical professionals.
As of Monday, April 13, 2020, healthcare workers can activate a new FirstNet Mobile - Responder line of service. If you are a new enrollee, AT&T is also giving a $200 activation credit to a FirstNet Ready smartphone. This is if you commit to a 30-month service agreement. If you are a doctor or nurse on a FirstNet plan already, you will automatically receive the three-month credit, according to Variety.
You can get all the information about getting three months of free unlimited wireless service with AT&T here.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie