Antique Tools Exhibit and Farm Market at Museum Village
This Sunday is St. Patrick's Day, but not everyone wants to celebrate by drinking green beer and eating corned beef and cabbage. Or even if you do, here's something that you can do in addition to the usual celebration. Or instead of. And it's fun and educational for the whole family.
This Sunday, March 17, Museum Village at 10101 Route 17M in Monroe, along with the Mid-Hudson Valley Woodcarvers, will host a free winter exhibit displaying wood working tools from the 19th century. There will also be a farmers market offering up locally produced and grown products including jams, lamb, veggies, and more. And they'll be cooking on a 19th century open hearth. It's a great way to step back in time, if only for an afternoon.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie