Annual Job Fair in Orange County This Month
They are holding the annual job fair in Orange County this month and there will be 75 employers on hand to speak with potential employees.
Orange County Executive Steven M. Neuhaus and Employment and Training Administration (ETA) Director Steve Knob has announced that the County will hold its annual Fall Job Fair from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, October 23rd at The Newburgh Mall.
County Executive Neuhaus said:
We’re glad to host these job fairs. They are a great opportunity for job seekers to showcase their skills to a diverse group of employers and allow employers and potential employees to connect at one centralized location. Orange County appreciates the continued support from the employers participating in our job fairs and workshops
Approximately 75 employers and recruiters from Orange, Dutchess, Sullivan and Westchester counties will be at the Newburgh Mall to speak with potential job candidates.
The companies represent multiple sectors, including healthcare, distribution, manufacturing, hospitality, transportation, and government, and will be hiring for a wide range of positions
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie