An Open Letter to My Quarantine Sweatpants
You're there on those chilly mornings to keep me toasty, while always providing great comfort. You never judge me, when I drip ice cream on you while eating out of the carton while standing in front of the freezer.
You're always flexible, offering extra room which is coming in handy this past week as I have been snacking quite a bit. What? Seven cookies is a normal serving size.
Now, with everything going on, you've been working around the clock with no sign of stopping anytime soon. I know you're faded, with a tear or two, but be strong and we'll make it through this together.
Also, I would like to apologize for the bleach splatters on your left leg, I shouldn't have cleaned the tub why wearing you.
Stay strong buddy!
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM on 101.5 WPDH. Stream us live through the website, Alexa-enabled device, Google Home or the WPDH mobile app.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie