Admissions & Financial Aid Free Webinar
Are you the parent of a high school student? There are so many things to worry about these days. Is this COVID-19 pandemic going to affect your child's education? Will my child be able to go to college? Will I be able to afford to send my child to college? Now you can the answers to those and other questions.
College Planning 101 is hosting a free webinar called Admissions & Financial Aid tomorrow, May 5, from 6:30PM - 8PM. In this webinar you will learn where you should start in the college planning process, how important are SAT and ACT tests and how colleges value them, what the more selective colleges really want to see in your student’s application, the financial aid systems and how they work, how to maximize your student’s potential to receive scholarships and grants, and how it’s possible to attend a private college for a public college price.
- 7 Secret Tips to Winning a Radio Call-In Contest
- The 11 Biggest Celebrities Born in the Hudson Valley
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie